1. General Provisions
2. Items and Method of Collection of Personal Information
1) Items to be Collected
For membership, customer consultation, and application and use of Service, the Company collects the Personal Information as follows:
In the course of Service use and business treatment, the following information may be generated and collected:
In using the Service at cost, the following payment information may be collected:
2) Method of Collection
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information to be Collected
The Company utilizes the Personal Information collected for the following purpose:
(1) Settlement of fees for performance of contract of Service provision and provision of Service
(2) Member management
(3) Provision of various Service and delivery of notice
(4) Utilization for information delivery, marketing and advertisement for new Service development and events.
4. Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information
The Company collects the Personal Information for membership, consultation and Service application as follows:
1) The Company uses Customer’s Personal Information from the service membership registration date to withdrawal thereof and retains such Personal Information up to 6 months thereafter for the preparation for fee settlement dispute: provided that such Personal Information will be retained until when excessive, failure in payment of service fee or the dispute is resolved.
2) If necessary for retention as required in applicable laws and regulations, the Company will retain the Personal Information as follows:
5. Procedure and Method of Destruction of Personal Information
1) Procedure of Destruction of Personal Information
2) Method of Destruction of Personal Information
6. Provision and Consignment of Personal Information
The Company uses Customer’s Personal Information within the scope as set forth in ‘the Purpose of Use of Personal Information’ hereof and as expressly set forth in the Terms of Service, and does not provide Personal Information to a 3rd party beyond such scope except for the cases where the Customer consents thereto or the case falls under any of the followings:
(1) when necessary for service fee payment for provision of Service
(2) when the Personal Information is necessary for performance of agreement on Service provision, and normal consent thereto is strikingly difficult to be obtained for economic and technical reasons
(3) when required specially by applicable laws and regulations (in such event, the Personal Information will be provided under lawful procedure as prescribed by the laws).
In order to improve the Service, the Company consigns the Personal Information to a 3rd party and sets forth necessary matters to secure that the Personal Information will be safely managed while consigning it under applicable laws and regulations. The details of consignee processing agencies and consigned duties are as follows:
|Congisnee||Description of consigned duties||Period of retention and use of Personal Information|
|Ontraport||Management and marketing operation of Customer data||Until member withdrawal or termination of consignment agreement|
|Payletter Inc.||Payment agency|
|Zendesk Inc.||Operation of Customer support system|
7. Right and Method to Exercise Rights of User and Legal Representative
1) Members may at any time make an inquiry on and corrections in their Personal Information registered or request for membership withdrawal. In particular and upon User’s request for such corrections, the Company will not use or provide such Personal Information until such corrections are completed.
2) For such inquiry and correction, Members may log-in by using their ID and passwords and make corrections in ‘My Account’.
3) For membership withdrawal, please make an inquiry separately: provided that the withdrawal may be delayed if the Member owes any debt to the Company.
4) In collecting the Personal Information of children under 14 (the “Children”), the Company seeks for consent from legal representatives of them without fail. The Company may request the Children to give minimum information including the name and contact information of legal representatives of them. The legal representatives of them may request for access, correction and deletion of the Children’s Personal Information through letter, telephone call, e-mail and fax, and upon such request, the Company will take necessary measures without delay.
8. Installation, Operation and Rejection to Automatic Collection Equipment of Personal Information
In order to provide customized Service, the Company uses ‘Cookie’ which stores and frequently brings about the Customer’s information.
Cookie is a tiny text file which the server used for website operation sends to Customer’s browser and is stored in the hard disk of Customer’s computer. Then, if the Customer visits the website, the website server will read the details of Cookies stored in such hard disk, and such details will be used for maintaining Customer’s environment set-up and providing customized Service.
Cookie does not automatically/actively collect any information identifying individuals, and the Customer may reject or delete the storage of Cookies at any time.
9. Technical and Managerial Measures for Personal Information Protection
In order to secure stability of collected Personal Information, the Company seeks for technical/managerial measures as follows:
1) Technical Measures
2) Managerial Measures
The Company limits the number of personnel who has the right to access to Customer’s Personal Information, and such personnel is as follows:
(1) Person carrying out marketing business directly to Users
(2) Person carrying out Personal Information management duties including the ones responsible for and in charge of Personal Information management
(3) Person who has to handle the Personal Information in its duties.
10. Service for Personal Information Complaint
In order to protect Customer’s Personal Information and handle any complaint related to Personal Information, the Company designates the person responsible for Personal Information as follows:
The Customer may report any Personal Information related complaint generated from using the Service of Company to the responsible person for Personal Information protection or department in charge thereof, and the Company will make prompt and sufficient respond to such Customer’s report.
For report and consultation of Personal Information infringement, please contact to the following agencies: