1) Item to be collected
For membership, consultation, service application, the Company collects the following PI.
In the course of service use and business processing, the following information may be created and collected.
The following information may be created and collected in the course of using the service or business handling.
In the course of charged service, the following payment information may be collected.
2) Method of collection
The Company utilizes the PI collected for the following purposes.
_① Performance of agreement for service provision and charging and accounting for service provision
_② Member management
_③ Provision of various services and delivery of notice
_④ Utilization for delivery of information, marketing and advertisement in case of new service development and holding of events
The Company collects the following PI for membership, consultation, and service application.
1) The Company uses customers’ PI for the period from the date of service subscription to withdraw the application of join-in termination thereof and retains it up to 6 months after the termination of service subscription in preparation for charging and accounting dispute: Provided that, in case of default and payment in excess and dispute on payment, the Company will retain the PI until that dispute will be resolved.
2) If it has to retain the PI as required by applicable law and regulations, the Company will retain it for certain period as follows.
1) Procedure of destruction
2) Method of destruction
The Company uses the PI within the scope as informed in the ‘purpose of use of PI’ of its PP or stated in the ‘service use agreement’ and will not use the PI beyond the scope or provide it to a 3rd party: Provided that this will not apply to the cases where the customers consent or the following cases.
_① When it is necessary for charging and accounting from provision of service;
_② When the PI is necessary for performing the agreement of service provision, but it is strikingly difficult to obtain general consent due to economic or technical reasons;
_③ When it is required by special provision of applicable regulations: Provided that the PI is to be provided under a due procedure as prescribed in the law;
The Company entrusts part of its operations to third-party businesses to provide more convenient and improved services.
|Entrusted Company||Entrusted Operations||Retention and Usage Period of Personal Information|
|Ontraport||Customer Data Management and Marketing Operations||Until the member withdraws membership or the entrustment agreement term has expired|
|Payletter Inc.||Payment Agency|
|Zendesk Inc.||Customer Support System|
1) The users will have rights to change or check entered personal information and apply to withdraw the application of join-in. We won’t use or provide the relevant personal information before completing modification when you put up request for changing mistake for personal information.
2) In order to view or edit personal information, users may log into the site using ID and password on the menu of My account.
3) Please contact us for withdraw the application of join-in. Provided that, in case of default and payment in excess and dispute on payment, the Company may suspend to accept.
4) In collecting the PI of a child under 14 (the “Child”), the Company seeks for consent from his/her legal representative. In order to obtain such consent, the Company may request the Child to provide minimum information such as name of legal representative and contact, and the legal representative may request the Company to give access, correct and delete the PI of Child through a letter, telephone call, e-mail and Fax, and upon this request, the Company will take necessary measures without delay.
The Company uses digital files called ‘cookie’ to save and retrieve data for the purpose of providing personalized and customized services.
Cookie is a small text file that is sent to the user’s browser by the server that hosts the Company website and stored to the hard disk of the user’s computer. When the user visits the Company website again, the website server reads the contents of the cookie and uses it to provide customized services.
In order to secure the stability of PI collected, the Company seeks for the following technical and managerial measures.
1) Technical measures
2) Managerial measures
_① Person carrying out marketing duties directly targeting the users
_② Person carrying out the duties managing the PI including person responsible and in charge of PI management
_③ Person who has no choice but to handle with the PI in his or her duties
In order to protect the PI of customers and handle the complaint related to the PI, the Company designates the person responsible for privacy protection as follow.
Customers may report any complaint arising out of using the service of the Company to the person responsible for privacy protection or the department in charge thereof. In response to the report, the Company will promptly give sufficient answer thereto.
For further report or consultation, please contact the following institutions.
Please be informed that this PP does not apply to the activities collecting the PI by other websites linked to the Company.
Upon addition, deletion and modification of details of current PP, the Company will inform through e-mail at least 7 days prior to revision thereof.
This PP was revised on 09/30/2019 and shall apply from 10/08/2019.