Packager and Sample Downloads
You can download
PallyCon DRM CLI Packager and
PallyCon integration sample from the below links, to integrate PallyCon service with your service site.
PallyCon DRM CLI Packager
PallyCon DRM CLI Packageris a Command Line Interface (CLI) based tool that packages original content into encrypted streaming content with Multi-DRM.
- Please refer to the guide for details of DRM CLI Packager.
Wowza DRM Plugin
PallyCon Wowza DRM Pluginis an addon module of
Wowza Streaming Enginethat supports real-time DRM packaging of VOD or live stream.
- Please refer to the guide for details of PallyCon Wowza DRM Plugin.
HTML5 player integration samples
We share DRM integration sample code for various HTML5 players through Github service. Demo content and integration data are included in the sample code, so you can check the playback of DRM content without any modification other than the license key of the commercial player.Go to the sample repository
Multi-DRM token integration sample
- This sample contains source codes which generates license token data for token-type license integration.
- Please refer to the license token guide for detailed specification of token-type license integration.
Token Proxy integration sample
- If you want to process the token-type license integration through a proxy server running on your backend, you can implement it by referring to the token proxy sample code below.
Hybrik DRM packaging sample
- This is an example JSON file for DASH/HLS packaging integration using Dolby Hybrik encoder and PallyCon CPIX API.
AMS packaging integration sample
- This is a CPIX API based integration sample for DRM packaging with Azure Media Services.