Forensic Watermarking Release Notes
Session Manager API
|2022.01.11||1.5.0||- Added the ability to generate watermark tokens according to different segment start numbers (0 or 1) for different encoder/packager solutions.
- Added JIT type DWM embedding support function for DWM integration with file transfer solutions.
|2021.09.14||1.3.0||- The session URL API for CloudFront and the API for Akamai, which were previously provided separately, have been merged into one.
- Watermark Token API that can receive only watermark token data included in the session URL has been added.
|2020.12.01||1.2.0||- Fixed the API response delay issue|
|2020.09.15||1.1.1||- Added API call limit for trial account (max 1,000 calls)
- Added limit for watermark string length (max 254 bytes)
|2020.05.13||1.1.0||- Added SessionUrl API for Akamai CDN|
|2019.12.26||1.0.0||- Initial release of Session API|
Watermark Detection API
|2022-11-15||1.0.0||- Detection API has been released for requesting watermark detection and reviewing the result.|
|2022.11.25||2.5.1||- As the default value of the
|2022.01.11||2.5.0||- Added support for preprocessed content through Hybrik encoder and watermark plugin.|
|2021.11.25||2.4.0||- For consistency with other modules, the name of the existing config_type option has been changed to composing_type. (supports ‘directory_prefix’ and ‘unlabeled_a_variant’ options)|
|2021.09.07||2.3.0||- Added support for contents with
|2021.05.04||2.2.2||- Fixed a bug about availableInterval setting|
|2020.11.18||2.2.1||- Fixed a bug about package.json|
|2020.11.10||2.2.0||- Added support for AWS MediaConvert
- Moved siteKey, integration type configuration to config.json
|2020.09.16||2.1.0||- Added support for generate_tracktype_manifests option.|
|2020.03.26||2.0.1||- Changed the number of ts per GOP.|
|2019.08.22||2.0.0||- Updated for Shaka Packager integration.|
|2018.01.27||1.0.0||- Initial release of Lambda@Edge module|
FWM Preprocessor SDK (previously released as Preprocessor Library)
|2022.08.01||1.0.0||- Changed the module name (Preprocessor Library -> Preprocessor SDK)
- Updated API functions to be optimized for encoder/transcoder integration
FWM Hybrik Preprocessor
|2022.01.05||1.0.0||- We have released FWM Hybrik Preprocessor which can generate A/B versions via Dolby Hybrik Encoder.
- By linking the Docker-based Hybrik video filter plug-in, ‘0/1’ watermark information can be applied during the encoding process. And DRM-encrypted DASH/HLS packaging can be performed at the same time through CPIX API integration.