Release Notes Archive for Deprecated Products
The products and modules below have been discontinued and are no longer available.
Deprecated Forensic Watermarking Products
|2022.11.21||Deprecated||- FWM SaaS Packaging service is discontinued as the new Transcoding & Packaging service is launched.|
|2022.10.19||2.0.3||- Improved S3 storage I/O timeout handling.
- Improved the way to get media information of input content.
- Added error code for S3 access permission error. (WM900026)
- Fixed an issue where multiple mails were sent to customers in case of errors encountered during download or preprocessing as part of adaptive content packaging.
|2022.03.24||2.0.2||- Applied FWM CLI PreEmbedder v2.5.1 which fixes the FWM+DRM content playback issue on M1 macOS Safari|
|2021.11.22||2.0.0||- The packaging speed has been improved by distributing watermark preprocessing for adaptive streaming content on multiple servers.
- For better player compatibility, the default format of packaged subtitles has been changed from embedding to WebVTT text subtitles.
- Improved to display packaging status for each ABR track of a job.
|2021.08.11||1.7.3||- Fixed an error where the packaging job failed with subtitle files.|
|2021.06.21||1.7.0||- You can now set default track information for DASH/HLS content with multiple audio tracks.|
|2021.04.27||1.6.0||- Now you can input track label to DASH packaging output.|
|2021.03.03||1.5.0||- Updated to allow blank or period character in the audio label input for a watermark packaging job.|
|2021.01.27||1.4.0||- Added input file options feature for track name and audio language info|
|2021.01.06||1.3.3||- Fixed issue with some HEVC codec while watermark packaging|
|2020.11.05||1.3.2||- Fixed issue with non-DRM packaging|
|2020.11.03||1.3.1||- Fixed issue with checking codec for trial account|
|2020.09.16||1.3.0||- Added DASH related packaging options
- Added multi-key related options for DRM packaging
- Optimized watermark preprocessing logic to reduce pixelation
|2020.09.08||1.2.1||- The minimum length limit for packaging video is changed from 12 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Supports packaging of adaptive contents with separate audio tracks
|2020.08.19||1.2.0||- HEVC packaging support, correction of case processing error of subtitle language code|
|2020.07.29||1.1.1||- Updated the length limit of the input file path (up to 512 bytes supported)|
|2020.06.10||1.1.0||- Added support for Akamai CDN integration|
|2019.01.15||1.0.0||- SaaS Packaging Server 1.0 release|
|2022.11.21||Deprecated||- FWM Packaging API is discontinued as the new Transcoding & Packaging service is launched.|
|2022.09.21||2.11.0||- A limit on the number of requests for watermark detection by trial customers (up to 2 times) has been applied.|
|2022.06.14||2.10.0||- Added space restrictions on file paths when registering packaging jobs.|
|2022.03.30||2.9.0||- Added support for automatic watermark detection.
- Fixed a space error in the input option when creating a packaging job.
|2021.11.22||2.8.0||- Improved handling of multiple jobs using the packaging job queue.
- Fixed an issue with forensic watermarking trial limitations.
|2021.06.21||2.6.0||- You can now set default track information for DASH/HLS content with multiple audio tracks.|
|2021.04.28||2.5.0||- When registering a forensic watermarking packaging job with a trial account, a function to check the trial limit on the input file size has been added.|
|2021.01.27||2.4.0||- Added input file option API parameter for track name and audio language info|
|2020.10.27||2.3.1||- Fixed issue about trial check|
|2020.09.16||2.3.0||- Added DASH related packaging options
- Added multi-key related options for DRM packaging
- Changed packaging ‘Start Date’ to the start of input content downloading
|2020.08.19||2.2.0||- Added prevention of storage removal|
|2020.06.10||2.1.0||- Added support for Akamai CDN integration|
|2020.05.12||2.0.0||- Updated to V2 API|
FWM CLI Packager
|2022.11.21||Deprecated||- Discontinued due to low customer demand|
|2022.03.21||2.5.1||- Improved compatibility with Apple M1 mac Safari to resolve a playback issue of DRM+FWM contents on the environment
- Improved watermark detection rate for low resolution videos
- For consistency with other modules, the name of the existing cdnpack_option item has been changed to composing_type. (supports ‘directory_prefix’ and ‘unlabeled_a_variant’ options)
- Updated watermark core for better invisibility
|2021.06.22||2.2.0||- To improve the usability of the existing CLI preprocessor, we have released the FWM CLI Packager that can perform A/B version preprocessing and DRM packaging with a single command.|
|2021.06.22||Deprecated||- CLI Preprocessor is integrated into the new FWM CLI Packager|
|2020.09.09||2.0.3||- Optimized watermark strength for better invisibility|
|2020.07.24||2.0.2||- Extended input filename length from 256 to 512|
|2020.01.30||2.0.0||- Updated for shorter video length required to detect watermark. (12 mins -> 5 mins)
- Optimized watermark strength for invisibility and robustness.
|2019.04.11||1.3.1||- Added support for HDR 10 hardware decoding.
- Shows ‘DEMO’ in the video when a trial key is used.
|2019.03.11||1.3.0||- Added support for UHD resolution, HEVC codec, and HDR.
- Added support for multi-thread decoding.
|2018.07.16||1.0.0||- Initial release of CLI preprocessor|
Other Deprecated Products
Anti Capture SDK
|2021.10.30||Deprecated||- Anti Capture product has been discontinued due to issues related to market demand and product usability.|
|2021.02.02||1.1.0||- Changed module naming (Secure Video Watch), Changed icon design and extension description|
|2020.05.21||1.0.0||- Initial release of Anti-Capture SDK|
|2022.11.15||Deprecated||- Visible Watermarking product is discontinued due to low customer demand.|
|2022.05.31||1.3.0||- Improved security about showing watermark string|
|2021.03.22||1.2.6||- Added support for IE 11, fade on/off, and font size control
- Removed support for FireFox due to security issue about PIP mode
|2020.09.29||1.2.0||- Added ‘margin’ to positiontype option. Watermark position can be set with fixed value.|
|2020.09.08||1.1.0||- Added siteId parameter for authentication.
- Added support for linebreak in watermark text. Removed the text length limit.
|2020.06.02||1.0.0||- Initial release of Visible Watermark SDK|