Other Release Notes
Anti-Capture Windows SDK
|2021.02.02||1.1.0||- Changed module naming (Secure Video Watch), Changed icon design and extension description|
|2020.05.21||1.0.0||- Initial release of Anti-Capture SDK|
PallyCon Distributor Watermarking
|2021.06.02||1.1.0||- PallyCon Distributor Watermarking product, which can track illegal leaks by adding watermarks to videos distributed through multiple channels, has been newly released.
- You can input invisible watermark information (DWM ID) in the original video using the CLI-based DWM Embedder, and add a visible watermark to the video if necessary.
- Supports AVC, HEVC, Sony XDCAM and VP9 codec. (Apple ProRes will be supported soon)
PallyCon Visible Watermarking
Visible Watermark SDK
|2021.03.22||1.2.6||- Added support for IE 11, fade on/off, and font size control
- Removed support for FireFox due to security issue about PIP mode
|2020.09.29||1.2.0||- Added ‘margin’ to positiontype option. Watermark position can be set with fixed value.|
|2020.09.08||1.1.0||- Added siteId parameter for authentication.
- Added support for linebreak in watermark text. Removed the text length limit.
|2020.06.02||1.0.0||- Initial release of Visible Watermark SDK|
|2021.07.14||2.6.0||- We changed the credit card payment gateway to Stripe.|
|2021.06.21||2.5.0||- If multiple audio tracks are input in a FWM SaaS packaging job, the first audio track is set as the default audio in the DASH/HLS packaging output.
- We fixed an error related to the time zone on the DRM history information screen.
|2021.06.02||2.4.0||- We added new menus and screens for Distributor Watermarking, our newly launched product.
- We added ‘What’s New’ widget to show our latest product updates on Console.
- We added validation check for input data in the FPS cert registration.
|2021.05.06||2.3.0||- When registering a forensic watermarking packaging job with a trial account, a function to check the trial limit on the input file size has been added.
- Forensic watermarking SaaS packaging and DRM packaging records screen UI has been improved.
|2021.04.07||2.2.2||- We fixed a bug in the monthly estimated billing amount calculation.|
|2021.03.31||2.2.0||- You can now check the monthly billing history for DRM usage and the estimated billing amount for the current month on PallyCon Console. The estimated billing amount can be different from the actual invoice at the end of the month, depending on your usage after that point.
- You can now request account termination on PallyCon Console. Upon receipt of your request, our business team will review and terminate your account.
- We have shortened the waiting time on the email confirmation page by improving the registration and authentication processing on sign up.
|2021.03.03||2.1.2||- Now you can input blank or period character in the audio label text when registering a watermark packaging job.
- Now you can check the total count of licenses on the DRM Monthly Usage page.
- Added commas in the license count number for better readability.
- Added input/output storage checking logic on watermark packaging job registration to avoid the ‘same storages were input’ error before starting the job.
- Fixed a bug that caused failure while uploading FPS cert on Console.
- Fixed a bug about local timezone that caused ‘cannot see the records’ issue in India.
|2021.01.27||2.1.0||- Added ‘DRM monthly usage’ page that shows daily license count in a month period. (PallyCon Console > Multi-DRM > DRM monthly usage)
- Added ‘sub member’ feature to create multiple members in different groups. (PallyCon Console > Settings > Member Settings)
- Added ‘Timezone’ option to browse various records in UTC or local timezone.
- Added input file options in Forensic Watermarking packaging service. (PallyCon Console > Forensic Watermarking > Packaging Service > Packaging)
|2020.12.16||2.0.0||- Added domain settings for Anti-Capture and Visible Watermarking products
- Applied SPA(Single Page Application)
- Separated setting and plan for each product