Packager and Sample Downloads
You can download
PallyCon CLI Packager and
PallyCon integration sample from the below links, to integrate PallyCon service with your service site.
PallyCon CLI Packager
Download PallyCon CLI Packager
- PallyCon CLI Packager is a Command Line Interface (CLI) based tool that packages original content into encrypted streaming content with Multi-DRM.
- Please refer to the guide for details of PallyCon CLI Packager.
Multi-DRM token integration sample
Download Java version token sample
Download Python version token sample
Download PHP version token sample
Download ASP version token sample
- This sample contains source codes which generates license token data for token-type license integration.
- Please refer to the license token guide for detailed specification of token-type license integration.
Token Proxy integration sample
Download Java version token proxy sample
- If you want to process the token-type license integration through a proxy server running on your backend, you can implement it by referring to the token proxy sample code below.
Multi-DRM callback integration sample
- This integration sample contains web page source codes which are provided in various server-side languages such as Python, JSP, ASP, PHP and Node.js.
- Please refer to the guide for details of callback-type integration.
Forensic watermarking CDN integration sample
Download CloudFront Lambda sample
PallyCon Forensic Watermarking service requires CDN integration for real time watermark mixing.
You can download the Lambda@Edge sample source for the Amazon CloudFront CDN integration from the link below.
If you need to use a CDN other than CloudFront, please contact us.